Monday, February 22, 2010

Bloghop for Waltzingmouse - Four seasons

Hi Everybody,
are you as excited as me?? I love blog hopping and got very excited about this one today! One thing I know from from previous bloghops - nobody really wants to read... everybody is just eager to look at the projects and wants to hop on ... here some necessary info ... this bloghop started at Waltzingmouse - ..by now you should have come from Emilia , ... if you get lost, you can always go back to Waltzingmouse and start there again, if a link is not working ... I will tell you at the end of this post, where will be your next stop...

When thinking what to do for today, I took all my sets in front of me and then got so many ideas - actually I got terrible confused! I ended up with many different ideas, not knowing if they are good enough for this event ... and so I decided to call it today the Four Seasons and show you several projects ... ;-)
For spring I made this card, using the Waltzingmouse set 'blessed by you', the heart (on a 3D pad) is from 'sewing box Christmas' and a quote from PTI:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next summer - I tried to use more strong colours and was looking for some flowers... so I dressed up the Christmas tree of the Waltzingmouse set 'sewing box Christmas' with some leaves and flowers from PTI , also the quote is PTI. The panel with the tree, is on 3D pads. The pott is stamped on felt again and a button sewed on top, - I am a button freak, you find lots of them in my projects *grin* Don't you think this Christmas tree became a happy summer tree?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then autumn, this was the most difficult one and it took me some effort, but I could not come up with a card idea. See, I am eager for spring and summer - autumn is somehow far away... so I decided to go for the autumn colours, -at least -and take it a bit on vintage, can you connect autumn with this project?... the template for this box is from PTI, outside the knitting and lace from theWaltzingmouse set 'faux fun' was used - my favourite, favourite - so well done Claire!! ... just love it!! Got real lace (on the edge) and the buttons recently here in Egypt - hope you like autumn? This present is going out of my door, right after the hop to a lovely lady, who deserves it very much ...

.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's left - winter... of course a Christmas card can't be missed... I love CAS and used some felt to sew the buttons on ... then cut the leaves and added the quote from 'sewing box Christmas', the faux sewing line comes fromWaltzingmouse 'off beat backgrounds'... aaah, I am looking forward to Christmas and this is already my 6th card. How about you? Did you start already?
I had so much fun, making all these cards and projects and now I will go and hop and see what you all have done... from here, your next stop is Katie Renz I am sure you will find even better projects at her blog, so go on over to her and keep enjoying your blog hop, it was nice to have you as a visitor! If you liked my projects, let me know by a comment, it would make me happy!

Sorry Germans - usually I translate for you guys - normalerweises uebersetz ich euch ja, aber heute ists mir zuviel, ich bin busy auf bloghop 8).... ihr schafft das schon auf Englisch *lach*

54 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Antje!! wow WoW WOW!!!
All of your cards and projects are incredibly beautiful. I love the tree images used for Spring and Summer. Autumn is so vintage. I'm sure your friend will treasure it. And the CAS Christmas card is darling. And yes... I have started my cards. I have all of ONE done! lol 6 is a fantastic start.

Edna Morrisedie said...

Wow you have all of the season's covered, I love the button and ribbon treatment in the first, and the box with the butterfly is beyond gorgeous, tfs

Heather said...

Wonderful creations! There's that gorgeous lace stamp :)

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Ich hab jetzt einfach nicht gelesen, sondern nur geguckt - nee gestaunt - meine Güte alles wunderwunderschön.

Angela Mclean said...

WOW, you've been SO busy! I don't know which one is my favorite... they are all really super.... The choccie box is inspirational.
Hugs,
Angela xxx.

Genevieve said...

Wow! busy lady, all your creations are beautiful :)

Sofia said...

I love your first card most!! IT's just great!

Gabi MeWi said...

Also mir gefallen alle vier - I´would take them all :-))).
Diese Spitzenstempel sind megagenial...
LG, Gabi

Unknown said...

Hi Antje, phew you've been a busy lady!!! I love how you added colour to the willow tree and the leaves to the christmas tree and the holly card is superbly simple but I LOVE, love love the wee autumn box!! so very pretty!!! thank you for hopping with us!

Unknown said...

Hi Antje, phew you've been a busy lady!!! I love how you added colour to the willow tree and the leaves to the christmas tree and the holly card is superbly simple but I LOVE, love love the wee autumn box!! so very pretty!!! thank you for hopping with us!

Emilia said...

I love the box you have created, it's very elegant.
I am sorry I haven't linked your blog in my blog hop post.It's my first blog hop so... I was sure I was going to make some mistakes :( I have just edited my post and linked you blog :)

Helen Berry said...

Wow, these are all equally beautiful and don't think i could choose a favourite. Love them all!!

carole said...

All the projects are fabulous. I love the box. Well done, it is very beautiful.

Carole

Stempelomi said...

Hallo du button freak ;)

Na diesmal musste man ja nicht nur genießen,sondern auch noch den Übersetzungsmodus anschalten *lol*

Alles superschöne Karten ... und das mit dem Filz wird wohl die nächste Leidenschaft ;)

LG,Beate

Stempelomi said...

Hallo du button freak ;)

Na diesmal musste man ja nicht nur genießen,sondern auch noch den Übersetzungsmodus anschalten *lol*

Alles superschöne Karten ... und das mit dem Filz wird wohl die nächste Leidenschaft ;)

LG,Beate

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow - each creation is most stunning than the last. Impression that you covered ALL the seasons. Well done!

Carly said...

I just fell off my chair! All these projects are AMAZING! WOW!

Ruth M said...

Wow, what lovely projects! Love how you covered all four seasons. Fabulous work!

Pauline said...

Very beautiful, love the willow tree, with theart it could be a tree of love!! xx

Babies-Beth said...

Wow, wow, wow! They are all so wonderful! I love the little christmas tree, lol, even thought you meant it as Summer!! So cute!!

Melissa said...

WOW! You made four beautiful creations! I love the box with the knitted background, so beautiful! Your cards are all great!

Kelly S. said...

These projects are so fantastic...I especially love the little oval box, it is sooo elegant!

Julia Aston said...

Oh my, oh my! what a full season of wonderful creations!! love the tree with the heart - and how you made the Christmas tree into a leafing summer tree - your box is so lovely with the lace and butterfly and the felt holly is terrific - what a busy girl you have been Antje!

Unknown said...

lots of work!!!
I love ALL your projects... beautiful!!!
hugs

whoistracy said...

Wow! What gorgeous cards! I love the little box you made, too. It's adorable.

MicheyMoo said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! You've done a superb job on every card/gift box. I love them all. xxx

shelly said...

love all of your cards!

Nancy said...

Fantastic stuff!! Your holly leaves look like felt. The textures, colours, layouts and thought behind your projects are truly inspiring and fab!

Mona Pendleton said...

All of these creations are fabulous! I especially like the oval box with all the stamped lace.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow! Antje, your projects are amazing!! Every last one of them is so beautiful and intricate - hopefully one of them is on their way to me! LOL Out of this world gorgeous!

Brigitte said...

hallo Antje, vielen DANK für diese schönen Anregungen - speziell die Shaker Box hat es mir angetan, der Strickstempel ist einfach genial!
liebe Grüße aus Bayern von Brigitte, die noch keinen Schrank für die 12 Umzugskisten voll mit Scrapbook Schätzen hat

anya said...

Wow! Each creation is so beautiful! So much texture and detail. You did a fantastic job - thank you so much for hopping with us!

Lee said...

I love all of your creations but the Autumn box is my favourite. Autumn is my favourite season and being in South Africa we are headed towards Autumn, not Spring. I'm ready for the cooler weather! LOL

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Lovely projects! Your cards and altered items are just great!

Tiff said...

Your cards are WOWaful! They definitely have that extra something that make my eyes bulge out ;)

Mary Duffek said...

Wow! All of your projects are amazing!!! You have out done yourself. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creations!! The beautiful box with the butterfly is definitely my fave!!

Laurie Marmon said...

I think you've covered all the seasons well. I love all the projects.

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Angje, wow! I love your post and all of your creations for the four seasons! Great work!!

Unknown said...

WOW! Such wonderful projects! Everything is so beautifully done! :)

Lynne Phelps said...

Wonderful - I love how you have taken us through ALL the seasons! The box is especially gorgeous!

Tisha Ann Harms (aka Squish) said...

Stunning -- you have it all covered -- very nice projects -- thanx for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were overwhelmed with creativity because now I am overwhelmed deciding which card to case first! I love them all but my favorite has to be spring. I haven't seen the willow image interpreted that way before and I think you hit the nail on the head! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Jennifer Holmes said...

Wow, what beautiful projects! I especially love the brown and cream box. Everything about it is just perfect!

B said...

Antje!! Wow wow wow wow wow!
All of your cards and projects are incredibly beautiful. I love the tree images used for Spring and Summer. Love the vintage look of the autumn card and the CAS look of the Xmas one! So awesome!

Peggy said...

Fabulous cards!

Dagi said...

Zum Glück ist Englisch ja Pflichtfach *gg* Antje, Du hast Dich mal wieder selbst übertroffen, die Karten und die Box sind einfach klasse. Jetzt bin ich schon wieder in Kaufversuchung *jammer*

Tina b. said...

Ich kann englisch immer noch besser lesen als schreiben ;-). Deine Box ist ganz entzückend geworden. Den Vintagelook kenne ich ja sonst gar nicht bei Dir ;-)....aber ist wirklich superklasse geworden und der Schmetterling passt super drauf. Ganz liebe Grüsse Tina

froebelsternchen said...

Liebe Antje!
Deine 4 Jahreszeiten sind gigantisch schön!
Der Herbst hat es mir besonders angetan...

also gut... werd ich jetzt mal Bloghoppen... mach ich zwar sowieso schon via meinem Dashboard und meinen Lieblingslinks...aber man kann ja nie genug neue Blogs finden ...Inpiration ist alles!

Ich muß Dir aber eins noch sagen, so stilvol wie Du arbeitest,das findent man nicht so schnell ein zweites Mal!


glg

Susi

Sharron said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful! The cards are wonderful--love your trees! And the shaker box is so lovely--great details!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations! I really love the lace box. It's stunning! The heart on the willow tree is darling and your button holly berries are so sweet! Great work!

Rose said...

beautiful, all of them, but that lace box is breathtaking !!!

Anke said...

Liebe Antje,

Deine Jahreszeiten-Werke sind der HAMMER, ich bin echt sprachlos *umfall*

Die Winterkarte ist genial, eine wunderbare Idee.

Die Frühlingskarte mit dem Baum, den Knöpfen, dem Spruch, einfach traumhaft schön gestaltet.

Die Sommerkarte ein wundervolles Kartenwerk, Just because ssssooo schön.

Aber mein absoluter Favorit ist der Herbst, diese Vintage-Box ist ZAUBERHAFT, ich habe mich gleich in sie verliebt. Diesen Stil darfst Du gerne öfter verwenden.

Herzliche Knuddelgrüße
von Anke

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I've just been checking out your blog, your projects are amazing! :)