Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tuesday Inspiration and SC177


I really liked the colors of Beate's Tuesday Inspiration and the Sketch at SCS this week and packed them together.

Well, not everything went smooth this morning, my piercing kind of failed and since I did not want to start all over, I gave the mouse an ear ring( well I had to put a Rhinestone somewhere, didn't I ) and made lot's of dots around the card, in the hope that it will comounflage the crooked lines a bit *blush*

I used the mouse from Whipper Snapper and the Happy Birthday and Linen BG from Stamping Duck, the measure of the card is 10,5 x 10,5cm


Beates Dienstags-Inspiraton hatte so klasse Farben und der SCS Sketch war auch super und da habe ich sie zusammengepackt.

Irgendwie lief es nicht so gut heute morgen, mein piercing ging voellig daneben*rot werd*. Da ich aber nicht nochmal von vorne anfangen wollte, hab ich der Maus einen Ohrring verpasst (hehe, mit Glitzer natuerlich) und ueberall Punkte gemacht, in der Hoffnung die krummen Loecher werden ein wenig untergehen.....

Die Maus ist von Whipper Snapper und das Happy Birthday und der Leinenstempel von Stamping Duck, die Karte hat die Mase 10,5 x 10,5cm

10 comments:

Swaantje said...

ach ist die Karte knuffig..

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate when that happens. You get your image the way you want then you want to add something and you mess up. I love how you saved your image. Punk mouse! LOL
Your card looks wonderful anyway! Thanks for playing. Hugs and smiles

Bastelzauberin said...

antje die Farbkombi ist klasse und die Umsetzung so süß.

LG
Silke

Theresa Momber said...

I love your mouse. I didn't even see the earing until I read what you wrote. What a creative solution!

Silli said...

total süß...:-) klasse Lösung mit dem piercing....

Carolyn King said...

how sweet---i love the earring and you did a great job with the sketch!

betty said...

wow, die ist ja oberschnucklig *g* .. also hättste das mit den Löchern nicht erwähnt, wär jeder der Überzeugung, dass das genau so Absicht war *g* .. ich find das Kärtchen supergut gelungen, total schöön!
lg

Helga´s Bastelwelt said...

Antje, ist die niedlich..das mit den Löchern wäre garnicht aufgefallen...lol...eine Maus mit Ohrring ist auch mal was neues...

Anke said...

Total knuffig, gefällt mir sehr gut.

Nancy said...

oh die ist total süss geworden!!! tolle farben!!