The other thing is, that my dear girl friend turns 50! 'Cowabunga' that nuts-word fits her very well... don't we all turn a bit nuts when we come close to 50?????
Thanks for waltzing by and enjoy your day!

Ich konnte einfach nicht 'nein' sagen zu einem Knopf-Blogwalzer!! Deshalb habe ich versucht, fuer ein paar Minuten, die Revolution und den ganzen Schlamassel drumrum zu vergessen, indem ich mit meinen geliebten Knoepfen und den Stempeln von Waltzingmouse gespielt habe ... und wenigstens ein kleines Weile hat es geklappt!
Die andere Sache war die, dass meine Freundin 50 wird! 'Cowabunga' dieses verrueckte Wort passt gut zu ihr ... werden wir nicht alle ein wenig verrueckt, wenn die 50 auf uns zukommt????
Alle Stempel von WMS, die Lage mit den 'Wellen' -Kreisen ist auf 3D gesetzt und man beachte den Glitzer auf den Wellen ;-)
Vielen Dank, dass ihr heute vorbei getanzt seid und einen schoenen Tag noch!

29 comments:
Super card love how you have used this stamp as the sea. Great idea.
Have a fab day!
Ali x
This is fantastic....what great waves this image from Free Spirit Boy makes. So very creative for you to see it in that manner. A brilliant card all the way around.
Super cute card Antje! I love all the bubbles and buttons! Thanks for the inspiration :)
Antje, das ist eine super klasse Scenerie. 1 A mit *
Lovely card - what a cool way to use those stamps!
I love the waves with the circle stamps ! Great !
What a totally unique card with these sets, with your color scheme and how you layered the images. SO COOL!
I've been thinking about you over there and hope you are safe and sound and that this will all turn out for the best. I adore your card and your friend will, too! The kraft sumbarine and the gradient bubbles are perfect together!
Fun card! I love the kraft, blue and white color scheme. And the bubbles are perfect with the submarine.
So cute card. I love it.
Very cute!
love how you made the circle clusters into waves/water.
Oh this is fabulous! Love the fun use of the waves from the image from Free Spirit!
Very cute!
This is cute, fun and and sure to put a smile on the recipient's face, it did mine!
Too cute for words! Amazing color palette and those bubbles are so fun!
Love how you combined these sets. What a creative idea.
Wonderful card, Antje! Love how you stamped the ocean and used buttons for the portholes. Glad you were able to enjoy your stamps today. Take care!
Oh my gosh, TOO cute! This bubble stamp didn't interest me before, but now I am totally into it! What a neat card idea!
Adorable card and cowabunga to your birthday friend!!!
...die Karte sieh einfach klasse au´s,...schön, dass du damit etwas abschalten konntest, auch wenn's nur für kurze Zeit ist,....ganz liebe Grüße Ulrike
What a wonderful card! I'm sure your friend loved it! Very creative indeed! :D
eine schöne Idee, den Kreis-Stempel als Wellen zu nehmen!
What a creative way to make water - and I love the button portholes.
Such a fun card! Great use of these stamp sets together!
Hey Antje - so eine tolle Karte. Ich find deine Wellen einfach reizend. Das bissle Bling gehoert halt auch mal hin :)
Hey Antje - so eine tolle Karte. Ich find deine Wellen einfach reizend. Das bissle Bling gehoert halt auch mal hin :)
Wonderfully creative card again Antje! You are so clever. I do hope you and your family have been keeping safe and that peace will return soon for you all.
wie toll ist die KARTE denn? Klasse....und Ablenkung ist immer gut....
Post a Comment