Monday, February 24, 2014

A little bit of Gold!

A very sweet lady, that hardly knows me, gave me an old hymnbook and a old book that I can use for my cards and scrapping. Love the vintage touch, that can be added now and those books have loots of pages to use! I thought of a little thank you card and in the same time I wanted to use some new toys - so I came up with that card!
Stamps from SU, as well as the golden paper - it is not so obvious, that the last circle is gold but IR it is really beautiful and matches the golden Washi Tape!
Hope you have a sunny day!



Eine sehr nette Frau, die ich kaum kenne gab mir nach einem Bastelabend ein altes Buch und ein altes Gesangsbuch! Ich fand das so nett, dass ich erst mal ein Dankeskärtchen gemacht habe. Diese Bücher haben sooo viele Seiten, da kann ich noch so Einiges damit machen. Ausserdem wollte ich ein paar neue Stempelchen einweihen ;o) und so kam diese Karte zustande.
Die Stempel sind von SU, genau wie das Gold im äussersten Kreis - das ist zwar nicht so offensichtlich im Foto sieht in echt aber wirklich toll aus und passt zu dem gold gepunkteten Washi Tape!
Habt einen sonnigen Tag!

6 comments:

Gabi MeWi said...

Nette Menschen braucht man immer wieder...

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card Antje!

Anke said...

Zauberhaft, entzückend und total schön. Gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut Dein Vogelkärtchen ...

LG
Anke

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty and rich! You left me a question about the gold embossing powder that I used, and I must say it is my fav. embossing powder ever... it is the 24 karate gold embossing enamel from Sweetstamsp.com here is a link... http://www.shop.sweetstamps.com/ENAMEL-EPs_c615.htm they have some gorgeous colors and they work so well on detailed images!

Kalli said...

sehr, sehr schön.....so wenig drauf und sooooo wirkungsvoll.

Carola said...

Liebe Antje

Ein sehr schönes Vogelkärtchen hast Du gemacht. Die Gestaltung mit den Kreisen und dem aufgesetzten Zweig gefällt mir sehr und die Prägelinien sowie das gold gepunktete Washi Tape passen sehr gut dazu.

Liebe Grüsse
Carola