At Waltzingmouse it's party time - several challenges are out to play. One would like to participate in all the challenges, but where is the time .... the one that grabbed my attention most was 'Golden Oldies' (may be because I am a golden oldie!! ;o) LOL )
First time I 'met' Claire was actually in a challenge of another company. Wow - I thought, she is really good and saved her blog. A short while later, she had her first try with the 'Gingerbread'-sets.... mmmh I thought by myself - she is good, but a shop.... to be honest, I was suspicious, although I liked the set!
I remember after I bought then my first set and then - *could not believe it* - I won a prize with her for a comment - 5 sets!! At that point she completely got me into her fan club and since then I love not only her crafting work, also her company and designs. WMS is now the company with the biggest file over here and I made a lot of friends through Waltzingmouse, all over the world. Thanks Claire - keep going!
One of the sets I won was 'blessed by you' - I still, until today love it for the wonderful quotes in a great fond and quite often use it. This time I needed a 'thank you' for a friend who has done me a favor - just perfect for the set again. Since we moved back to Germany and I am reentered in my profession, time is so limited for my hobby! CAS became very dear to me and this is what you can see here - a simple card, made with love!
Wish you all great challenges and happy stamping.
First time I 'met' Claire was actually in a challenge of another company. Wow - I thought, she is really good and saved her blog. A short while later, she had her first try with the 'Gingerbread'-sets.... mmmh I thought by myself - she is good, but a shop.... to be honest, I was suspicious, although I liked the set!
I remember after I bought then my first set and then - *could not believe it* - I won a prize with her for a comment - 5 sets!! At that point she completely got me into her fan club and since then I love not only her crafting work, also her company and designs. WMS is now the company with the biggest file over here and I made a lot of friends through Waltzingmouse, all over the world. Thanks Claire - keep going!
One of the sets I won was 'blessed by you' - I still, until today love it for the wonderful quotes in a great fond and quite often use it. This time I needed a 'thank you' for a friend who has done me a favor - just perfect for the set again. Since we moved back to Germany and I am reentered in my profession, time is so limited for my hobby! CAS became very dear to me and this is what you can see here - a simple card, made with love!
Wish you all great challenges and happy stamping.

7 comments:
Simple but oh so elegant. I love it !!!
This is a very beautiful, "golden" card! I'm sure your friend will love it!
Liebe Antje
Schön, dass Du auch eine Karte für die WMS Pajama Party geschafft hast. Deine gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut, sowohl von dem schönen Motiv als auch den Farben her. Ganz besonders gut gefallen mir die roten "Glanzpunkte" (oder Brads?) sowie der rote Schriftzug. Ich finde, beides gibt einen schönen Farbtupfer ab und passt bestens zu den anderen Farben.
Schönes Wochenende und liebe Grüsse
Carola
Love your stamped design and the wonderful fall colors on this Antje! I guess there are lots of us stampers that have fallen for Claire's Waltzingmouse!
Klasse! Die Blätter in diesen Farben strahlen richtig Herbst aus. Eine wunderschöne Kombi.
Liebe Grüße Tina
LOL! glad you overcame your suspicions Antje, but I totally know what you mean, when I think back to the first release, selling from a blog, I remember being so surprised that I sold any at all!!! So chuffed that you still in my 'circle' all this time later on! Hugs!
Lucky thing winning 5 sets! I love this CAS design...it looks gorgeous with all those autumn hues
Post a Comment