Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WMS Blog Party

I am late, I know, but my sweet stamp delievery from Claire came only yesterday and as I was happily playing, there was no light to make a photo anymore. Today - to my surprise - we had SUN!!
May be I should play more often with 'sunny' stamps!! It was rather an accident, that my sun here shines down- mmmh, sun at daytime I would say - while most of you used it rather as a sunset/sunrise....


Enjoy the Blog Party!! Thanks Clare, for just delievering in time ! *hugs*

24 comments:

Pauline said...

So lovely Antje,love those threaded buttons and so nice to see you creating back at WMS! Hope that you and your family are ok.

Lynn Mercurio said...

I love your project. Your fibers threaded through your buttons are a perfect embellishments for this tropical card. Great job.

Claire said...

Your card is such a lovely, clean and simple design Antje - I love it!

Jeanne J. said...

This card looks like it was sent from paradise - the sun and sand (yellow and brown) with the twine accents - and the tiny buttons are beautiful! You're making me want to escape on vacation!!

Peanut said...

A very yummy card, Antje. I am always in awe of those who can create CAS card with ease and finesse. Your card is an example of that. Gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Glad you got your stamps in time. This is a seriously cool and fun card. I love your upside down sun.

Vickie Z said...

Love how you used the ray image for daytime sun! Love those buttons thrade with twine! Wonderful!!

Julia Aston said...

A lovely sunshiny card Antje! love how your inks match your pretty buttons and twine!

Sarah said...

I love the sun stamped that way up...real midday heat!!

Bumblebee said...

great card, love the colours, and your ribbon and twine really finish it off!

Deborah Frings said...

This is fab - love the simplicity of the design and the button accents!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful beach card , I love it! Love the rustic twine too!

Sharron said...

Love your fabulous CAS design! I really like how you used the sun image and the twine & buttons are really wonderful touches!

Kim Heggins said...

ohhhhh, this is such a breath taking card and your colors are so amazing for the stamps you used.

Renee said...

What a fabulous card!!
Love how you used the sun image...
and so glad they arrived in time!! :)

Marlena M. said...

What a terrific beach card! I love it. ;)

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh Antje! This is gorgeous. Such beautiful stamping. I must check out WM's new stamps!

Kelly S. said...

So wonderful, Antje! I just love the way you stamped that sunny image! So bright against the cream background and your buttons and twine make it shine even more!

anya said...

Fantastic! Love your sunny card, Antje! The threaded buttons make a great accent, and I love how you oriented the sunray stamp! Fun! Glad you were able to party with WMS this month!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card. Great stamping & love the colours :)

Unknown said...

I love how you used this Antje, fantastic idea to have the sun shining down!! love it!! fabby card!!! and thank you for playing along with us at WMS

sidan said...

Echt super. Ausgefallene Stempel und auch Deine Gestalltung gefällt mir wieder super gut.

Imke said...

Hey Antje, was für eine klasse Karte ! Die Stempel sind echt toll- werde gleich mal zu WMS rüberschauen.

herbstnacht said...

Ich hatte die Karte schon auf dem Blog gesehen und mir so ein ganz kleines bisschen "gewünscht", dass ich die haben darf... *pfeif*
Und gestern lag sie in meinem Briefkasten! Die ist so toll und sogar das Gelb mag ich (kommt nicht oft vor :-) )

Dankeschön dafür!!! Hab mich sehr gefreut!

Lieber Gruß
herbsti