Sunday, June 26, 2011

WMS Sketch and Summer

Since I was in a summer stamping mood yesterday, I took the sketch of WMS and made another card. The technique for the surf board is the same than yesterday with the flowers - really fun!!

Stamps are from WMS - this set is soooo yummy, the only problem is, that I have not enough males to give cards to LOL Have a great summer weekend!!

Da ich gestern in einer Sommer Stempel Laune war, habe ich mir noch den Sketch von WMS vorgenommen und gleich noch eine Karte gemacht!! Die Technik fuer die Surfboards ist die Gleiche wie bei den Blumen gestern. Das Set von WMS ist sooooo klasse - ich mag wahnsinig gerne damit arbeiten, das einizigste Problem ist, dass ich nicht genuegen maennliche Kartenabnehmer habe LOL Wuensch euch ein tolles Sommerwochenende!

13 comments:

Kelly S. said...

Oh those surfboards look amazing! I love the gradient colors. The design with the wave at the bottom is awesome! Excellent sketch challenge card!

Tina Spohn said...

Aloha! :D Auch diese Karte ist Dir perfekt gelungen, man kommt richtig in Urlaubsstimmung. :D

Liebe Grüße, Tina

Imke said...

Antje, die Karte ist auch wunderbar. Ich liebe die frischen, sommerlichen Farben. Ich bin gerne am Wasser und daher....DAUMEN HOCH für diese wunderbare Kreation !!

Ann said...

I love the wave effect that stamp creates Antje. And those surfboards look great. Fabulous card.

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Antje, I love the slightly distressed effect with the inks, a wonderful beach themed card!

Deborah Frings said...

My all time favourite set - and I love the card you've made! A super summer card!

Kary said...

Hi Antje! This card is a beauty!! Love the fun background and the awesome surfboards. A picture of summer!

Cassie_lu said...

love this and the ink effect on the surfboards

Aoutienne said...

Huuiii, die schaut aber auch klasse aus! So richtig schön sommerlich-badespassig. :-) Die Kombination der beiden Blautöne mit den warmen Farben der Surfbretter finde ich absolut klasse.

Grüsslis
Anja

Julia Aston said...

what a fun summertime design on your sketch card this week Antje! love the curvy waves!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Antje! Love the beautiful surfboards! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

Deborah Frings said...

Well done on being one of the Top 3 Mice this week - lovely what you've done with this set!

BA said...

die ist ja toll antje
xoxo BA