It all starts over at the Forum of Waltzingmouse and where ever you see this pic, you know you are right on your way ...

The challenge was, to make masculine cards/project. *Puuuh*, one of the most difficult things... men!!! Well, I tried to make a card - a project is far away for me - for a men - but may be through this bloghop, I will be convinced different, by looking at you wonderful projects ;-).
It is always easier, once you have a specific person in mind. Here it was my father, who loves blue and loves flowers. I started by using the circles and the hibiscus of 'Free Spirit' of Waltzingmouse. The circles are white embossed and sponged - the long black line had to be mirrored and the hibiscus was coloured and cut, some of them put on 3d pads -- but I decided at the end, this is a 'bi' card - it can work for a man or a woman, so I went and made another one....
As much as husbands can express it - I think he liked it....
Wish you a great bloghop and lots of inspiration... I am looking forward to visit all of you and see your ideas.... bye

34 comments:
Antje, da hat es mir echt die Sprache verschlagen. Beide Karten sind toll - aber die obere ist ein TRAUM !! Dein Vater wird sicher begeistert sein. Ganz tolle Arbeit. Gruß
uiii, das sieht ja richtig schick aus liebe Antje... Tolle Farben...spitze!
Your cards are stunning. Love the embossing on the first card but the second card is my favourite.
Wonderful cards - great use of those circles! Fun race car and flag, you are so clever!
I say only : WOWWWWW!!! so gorgeous ! I like all the card !! Ciao Lory
Both of your cards are fantastic!!! That's a set I'm convinced I need!!!!! Love what you made!
*den deutschen text such*
Zum Glück kann ich ja Bilder gucken *lach* und was ich sehe ist wieder mal hammermäßig.
I *adore!* the colors you used.. great cards!
Oh WOW...both of these creations are outstanding. Awesome colors and truly innovative designs. Well done!
2 great cards Antje! love the flowers and white embossed circles on the blue card - and the racing card is just so fun!
I ejoyed both cards, but the first one is my favorite. The colors are so calming and pretty without being girly. You're right it could be perfect for a man or woman. Nicely done.
Liebe Antje, die Blaue ist Dir wahnsinnig toll gelungen! Und dein Mann kann sich glücklich schätzen das er auch ein Kunstwerk abkriegt ;-). Anna ist zuhause (Magen-Darm-Grippe) und ich muss mir hier Zeit klauen *lach*. Bis bald Tina
Nicely done! I love how you cut out the elements and popped them up on foam adhesive. nice touch. and the embossed backgrounds. I love to do that myself. It adds such wonderful texture.
Thank you for sharing!!
Well I LOVE them both Antje, but that racing card is just genius!! Love that you have used that background stamp as racing fumes - fabulous idea!!
OMG, your cards are so stunning, the Congratulations card is just out of this world and must have taken so much time cutting out all the individual piece, but definitely worth it & the colours! WOW!!!!!
Oh my gosh both cards are amazing! Love them!
Love teh second card! It's gorgeous!
Antje these ae fabby, I was loving the first one but the second one really tickles with the wee car fumes!! LOL, such a fabby idea!! Thanks for waltzing with us Antje!
What beautiful creations!
Both cards are simply great, but I'm really digging that racing card! What a fun way to use the circles and the race car! YAY! Thanks for sharing two great cards!
Very pretty cards! Love the background that you created!
LOVE the fabulous embossing and sponging on the first one! And the second one is just awesome with the flag you created!!! Awesome job!
Deutschland gegen Serbien in wenigen Stunden...juhuu! Aber eigentlich wollte ich dir sagen dass beider Karten super ausgedacht sind. Da gebe ich dir aber recht das die 2. Karte von den Farben doch einem Mann mehr entspricht. I find den "Free Spirit" Set einfach super, und ich hab von deinen Karten schon weitere klassische Ideen gesammelt. Danke fuer die Inspirationen.
Your cards are WONDERFUL!! I love the first one for it's pure beauty and the second one is so FUN!
Your cards are wonderful. You are very creative.
Beautiful projects : )
WOW WOW WOW liebe Antje beide Karten sind hammermäßig schön *umfall*
Die blaue Blumenkarte ist ein Traum, Dein Vater wird begeistert sein und die Karte für Deinen Mann ist megagenial, er wird sich sicherlich sehr darüber gefreut haben.
Herzliche Knuddelgrüße
von Anke
Beide Karten finde ich toll, weil ich ein Fan solcher Kreisstempel bin. Die obere ist evtl. ein Ticken eleganter,(und ich liebe Blautöne) aber Farben usw. sind Geschmacksache, beide sind bildschön.
Schönes WE und lG Anja
Oh my goodness - not one but TWO fabulous cards! I just love that circles stamp and you've just sold me on a set I thought I didn't need! These will be copied to my inspiration file right now!
Fab cards, love the hibiscus flower on the first one, very pretty.
Antje, das sind Kunstwerke! Ich weiß gar nicht, welche Karte mir besser gefällt. Beide sind traumhaft schön geworden.
LG, Tina
mir stand eben der Mund offen, vor allem bei der blauen Karte....da hast du dich selbst übertroffen.......genial...
beautuful cards.. I love the design !
boah, Antje! Ein Kartenfeuerwerk! Die Blumen-Kreiskarte... also falls Du sie nicht an Deinen Vater schicken solltest: such Dir einen Grund, wieso Du sie mir schicken kannst. Hammer! Ob ich die Stempel auch brauche? ........
Und dann kommt noch so ein Knaller! Die Welcome-Home-Karte ist auch superklasse geworden!
Echt toll, was Du zauberst.
Post a Comment